Wednesday 23 April 2014

Addendum...

So this is just a mini-mini blog to let you know that 'Beat My Build' is being shown again on More4 17.45 week days. I think our episode will be on towards the end of next week or the week after.  I'm not entirely sure why I'm telling you this, as when I reviewed our episode recently I was reduced to tears. I'm not sure why. Perhaps its the whole 'inside me outside me' conflict - not wishing to sound self absorbed in anyway of course!

It is a bit of a coincidence that it's showing again just as Fiona and I are off for our sortie.  Tomorrow in fact.  Possibly the most ridiculous idea I've had recently.  But we've packed our bags, got our tickets, foreign currency, had our jabs and have the phrase book to hand. What could possibly go wrong?  Apart from me forgetting that I have a clinic on Saturday, so let hope the plane arrives on time or there'll be some very cross patients waiting for me.  Hopefully the jet-lag will take a while to catch up!

Also to remind you that my new blog can be found at 'Into the Twilight Zone' . The link works now. (I believe!).  Other than that not much to report, I have however reverted to type, and have had to treat myself to some lovely new under-garments, just to keep myself amused and out of trouble you understand!!  So wish us well, let's hope we have a fab time.  Will report back soon!

To play us out 'Heavy Seas of Love'  Damon Albarn. And our thought for the day? 'Elegance is the only beauty that never fades'.

No comments:

Post a Comment